Sense Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "We") recognizes the important obligations to protect Personal Information and Specific Personal Information in our possession, and will handle such information appropriately as described below.
Ⅰ. Policy on Protection of Personal Information
We comply to the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Law)", related government ordinances, regulations, guidelines, etc. concerning personal information handled in business and handle it appropriately as described below.
1. We acquire personal information through appropriate and fair means in accordance with laws and regulations, maintain the accuracy of the acquired personal information and manage it safely.
2. We will not use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use that we have previously indicated or notified to the individual in question.
3. We will not provide third parties with personal information without prior consent from the individual in question unless otherwise stipulated by law.
4. When we request an outsourcing company to deal with personal information, the information provided will only be within the necessary scope, and the company will be required to manage personal information based on contracts, etc., under our appropriate supervision.
5. We lay down separate internal rules and maintain appropriate safeguards to protect personal information from being lost, damaged, altered or disclosed and to eliminate risks such as external unauthorized access.
6. We will promptly respond with an appropriate measure within a reasonable scope when an individual requests actions such as to disclose, revise, suspend or delete their personal information.
7. We conduct seminars for executives regarding internal policies and rules, and thoroughly implement management methods to ensure proper handling of personal information.
8. We appoint persons in charge of protecting information, and maintain and improve internal policies, rules, and the management system on an ongoing basis.
Ⅱ. Policy on Protection of Specific Personal Information
We appropriately handle personal information including Individual Numbers (hereinafter referred to as "Specific Personal Information") handled in the course of business as described below.
1. We comply with the "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures" ("My Number Law"), "Act on the Protection of Personal Information," other related laws, "Guidelines for Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for Business Operators)" and other guidelines.
2. We safeguard such Specific Personal Information from loss, damage, alteration, disclosure and from external unauthorized access, and also take physical and technical measures to prevent accidents such as data breaches, etc. with physical and technical measures along with clarification of responsibility, improving internal regulations and education/training of staff handling information to ensure appropriate management of Specific Personal Information.
3. We appoint Specific Personal Information protection managers to review, maintain and improve internal policies, rules, and the management system on an ongoing basis.
4. We are committed to providing prompt, sincere and appropriate responses to complaints, consultations and inquiries on Specific Personal Information through our contact desk.
For any inquiries or questions regarding the above contents, please contact: